Whole Body Vibration WBV is fast and fun! Same benefits of a 1 hour workout in just 10 minutes!
Feeling slugish lately?? Not after starting WBV!! WBV stimulates the reflexes to retrain the brain's control over the muscles. This is what Neuromuscular Re-Education is. Used in Russia since the 1960's, the science of WBV was perfected by the cosmonauts. When used on their Olympic athletes, they took home 43 Gold Metals!
Vibration Platforms will change your body!
- Increase Muscle Strength
- Increase Flexibility & Range of Motion
- Improve Lymphatic Detox
- Decrease Cellulite
- Increase Bone Mineral Density
- Reduce Pain and Soreness
- Weight Loss & Metabolism Boosted
- Decrease Stress Hormone - Cortisol
- Helps conditions such as back pain, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and neurological disorders
If you have any of these conditions,
WBV Therapy is contraindicated:
- Pregnancy, Pulmonary embolism, Acute Hernia, Discopathy, Spondylolysis, Acute Thrombosis or Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Severe diabetes, Known Neurological Conditions, Migraine, Epilepsy, Cardiovascular Disease
- Recent infections, Cancer or Tumors
- Pacemaker & Implantable Cardioverter Defribrillators, Recently placed IUD's, metal pins, or plates.
- Known retinal conditions
- Recently operation or surgery, such as a hip or knee replacement
- Pharmaceuticals: Recent Pain Medications, Fosamax, Actonel, Aredia, Zometa, or any other osteoporosis prescription
For More Research:
1. Chambers, Becky (2013) Whole Body Vibration: The Future of Good Health
2. Discover Magazine (2019) Whole Body Vibration: Does Shaking Up Our Workouts Lead to Better Health?
3. Aminian-Far, Atefeh et. al. (2011) Whole-Body Vibration and the Prevention and Treatment of Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness
4. Cardinale, M and Wakeling, J (2005) Whole body vibration exercise: are vibrations good for you?
5. Wright, Thomas. Do Vibration Plates Help Lipedema?
6. Giunta, Marialuisa et. al. (2012) Growth hormone-releasing effects of whole body vibration alone or combined with squatting plus external load in severely obese female subjects
7. Di Loreto, C et. al. (2004) Effects of whole-body vibration exercise on the endocrine system of healthy men
8. Nature Journal of Science (2001) Sheep Shake A Leg & Strengthen Thighs
9. Lai, Chung-Liang (2014) Effect of whole-body vibration for 3 months on arterial stiffness in the middle-aged and elderly
10. Kerschan-Schindl, K et. al. (2001) Whole-body vibration exercise leads to alterations in muscle blood volume
11. Lythgo, Noel et. al. (2009) Whole-body vibration dosage alters leg blood flow
12. Dmitry A. Fedosov and Gerhard Gompper (2014) White blood cell margination in microcirculation
13. Dönmez, Gürhan et. al. (2016) Effects of immobilization and whole-body vibration on rat serum Type I collagen turnover
14. Thompson, William R. et. al. (2015) Low-Magnitude, High-Frequency Vibration Fails to Accelerate Ligament Healing but Stimulates Collagen Synthesis in the Achilles Tendon
15. Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University (2019) Whole body vibration shakes up microbiome, reducing inflammation in diabetes